Describe requirements for setting up the production machine.
Wagby Cloud server should meet the following hardware requirements.
- 64 bit CPU.
- Memory 1 Gbyte or more.It varies depending on the size of the application you built and the number of simultaneous connections.
- Hard disk 10 GB or more.It varies depending on the size of the application you built and the amount of data you store.(It is recommended to use SSD if possible.)
- If the server is installed on the Internet, it is recommended to install an SSL server certificate.Enable HTTP encrypted communication.
Please install Cent OS 6 (64 bit) in Wagby Cloud server beforehand.
"Wagby Cloud Easy Setup KitThe server setup script included in "Automatic setting of the following contents.
- Prepare user wagby.
- Prepare group wagby.
- Prepare the / home / wagby folder.
- Add user wagby to wheel group.(In order to be able to use the sudo command)
- Allow group to use sudo command.
- Setting of ssh.Create a secret key.
- Iptables settings.
- Disable ssh connection as root.
Software to install
- Installation of Apache httpd and MySQL 5.1 and automatic update settings.
- Installation of Java 8.
- Register SSL server certificate.
Wagby Cloud API settings
The Wagby Cloud API operates from Wagby Designer via https communication.The entity of this API is a Python script.