You can open the screen on Wagby directly from the external system.Include the following information in the URL:
||Information on the destination screen
For example, when opening the list screen of the customer model (customer), it becomes as follows.Please properly read the host name.
Although logon processing is performed, when logging on, when skipping the menu screen and opening the list screen of the customer model (customer), it becomes as follows.
- Please write "screen name" for parameter forwardUrl.Here, the screen name is equivalent to the part displayed in the URL when selecting the menu after logon.
- If you do not specify additional parameters for the destination screen, the trailing ".do" is not required.
- If you omit the forwardUrl parameter, the main menu screen is displayed.
- If logon account or password is omitted, the login screen will be displayed.After logging on, the screen will move to the screen specified by forwardUrl.
- Even if the logon account or password is incorrect, it will also transition to the logon screen.At the same time, "The user name or password is incorrect" on the screen.Accounts may be locked if you mistake the password multiple times consecutively.Please be careful."Error message will be displayed.
This method includes a password in the parameter.Please consider using security risks thoroughly in operation.
Example: Open new registration screen
Add the action_New parameter to the URL.The value part is also "New".
The character string following the prefix "action_" is treated as "event".Detail is"Screen transition parameters SummaryPlease read.
Example: Granting search conditions
Replace "&" included in the forwardUrl parameter with "% 26".This is to make it possible to treat strings after the forwardUrl parameter as a batch.
For example: http: // localhost: 8921/wagby/logon.do? User = admin & pass = admin & forwardUrl = showListCustomer.do? Action_Search_Condition = Search_Condition% 26 customer_cp $ 002f integer type field 1 jshparam = integer value% 26 customer_cp $ 002 f integer type field 2 jshparam =
- In the above example, the model name that stores the search condition is expressed as customer_cp.Detail is"Condition modelPlease read.
- Please read "integer type item" in the above example properly.Wagby allows you to specify a range for integer type items.Distinguish between start and end by giving the suffix "1jshparam" and "2jshparam" respectively.
- Separate the condition model name with the item name with "$ 002f".It is an expression that encodes the '/' character with utf - 8.
Example: Giving a search condition including Japanese characters
Let the transition destination be showListStaff.do.Also, make the search condition part as follows.
? Action_Search_Condition = Search_Condition & staff_cp $ 002fname = Ichiro Suzuki
First, URL encode only the multibyte character string "Ichiro Suzuki" of the parameter.The character encoding should be utf-8.
Next, concatenate "screen URL" and "parameter".
This stringagainURL encoding.
Specify the character string created in this way as the parameter value of forwardURL in logon.do.
To summarize, replace Japanese characters (multibyte characters) with the URL-encoded value twice.
In case of URL including logon account and password
You can open any screen.
When not including logon account and password
On the PC, if you omit the logon account and password, you will be redirected to the designation screen after logon authentication but forwardUrl specification will be invalid for mobile phone/smartphone.In other words, after logon authentication, the menu screen is displayed without being redirected to the specified screen.
The menu screen is the same as the menu displayed after logging on with the logon account.If you log on with admin, the admin menu will be displayed.
In the following example, log on from the outside as a system administrator and enable maintenance mode.
To cancel maintenance mode, specify Normal for parameter __jfc_app_mode.